Areas of Expertise: Women’s Health, Labor & Delivery, Newborn, Health Promotion, Pediatrics, Community Health, Pharmacology, Clinical Calculations, Ethics in Healthcare, Camp Nursing, Senior Practicum Capstone
Program/Courses Taught: BSN: NURS 301 (Health Assessment), NURS 303 (Health Promotion – Course Coordinator), NURS 403 (Senior Practicum – Course Coordinator); New faculty preceptor (SON), Member Professional Development Committee (SON), Member Faculty Renewal Committee (SON), Member Assessment Committee (College), New Faculty Orientation Course co-creator (SON)
LinkedIn URL: https://www.linkedin.com/pub/elizabeth-pratt/3a/788/408
- 2011 Contributing Author: Brosche, T. (2009). Successful online learning: Managing the online learning environment efficiently and effectively. Chapter “Communicating effectively in the online environment.” Jones and Bartlett: Boston.
- 2010 Contributing Author: Silvestri, L. A. (2010). Saunders comprehensive review for the NCLEX-PN® Examination. Saunders Elsevier: Missouri.
Research and Grants:
- VCS’s: “Impact on Student Learning Outcome’s in an Online Health Assessment Course” Poster Presentation; National League for Nursing Education Summit; September, 2014
- “The Impact of a Cloud-Based Program on SLO’s in an Online Health Assessment Course”; 23rd Annual Conference on Instruction & Technology (CIT 2014); May, 2014
- Abstract Submission “Student Learning Experiences in a RN-BSN Capstone Course” (co-contributor), submitted 2/11/15 for the Sigma Theta Tau International Honor Society 43rd Biennial Convention scheduled for November, 2015