Areas of Expertise:
Management, Planning, Human Resources, Business Administration and Leadership
Program/Courses Taught: Business Program: Management, Strategic Management, Individual Behavior in Organizations, Risk Management and Insurance, Salesmanship, Retailing, Orientation to Business, Business Ethics, International Business Management, Quality and Risk in Healthcare, Advanced Supervision.
- Business Consultant in Capital Formation, Process Development, Strategic Human Resource Management, and Marketing
- 25 Year Career Culminating in President and CEO of $1 Billion Commercial Bank and $400 million in wealth management assets.
- ,Economic Development Leader
- Community Leader in Education and Youth Development
- MBA from SUNY ESC, Graduate Certificates in Human Resource Management and Health Care Management
- Society of Human Resource Managers- Senior Certified Professional
- Graduate of Stonier School of Banking, American Bankers Association
- BS Economics and Political Science SUNY Oneonta
Find Me on LinkedIn >