Department: School of Nursing
Office Location: Online/Remote
Areas of Expertise: Critical care, HIV/AIDS, leadership and management, research
Program/Courses Taught: School of Nursing administration: ADN, Dual Degree, RN to BSN, MS Nursing Education
Research and Grants:
- Deane, S., Digger, K., Pratt, E., Mansfield, A., Lewis, M.P. (2013). The Effect of a Cloud-Based Patient Simulator on Student Learning Outcomes in an On-line Health Assessment Course. State University of New York Innovative Teaching with Technology Grant.
- Lewis, M.P. & Ludden, C. (2014). Dual Degree Partnership in Nursing: A Model for Meeting IOM’s 80-20 Recommendation. Robert Wood Johnson Foundation, Foundation of New York State Nurses, Inc.
- Lewis, M.P., Nader, J.S., Bishop, C. (2014). High Needs Program: Expansion or development of professional programs that connect directly to occupations crucial to the economic vitality of New York such as engineering, engineering technology and healthcare. State University of New York.
- Levitt, C., Digger, K., Rogers-Estable, M., & Lewis, M.P. (2015). Using the TPACK model to Increase Digital Skills and Pedagogy in Graduate Nursing Education Students. State University of New York Innovative Teaching with Technology Grant.
- Digger, K., Palmer, L., & Lewis, M.P. (2016). Accuracy and Proficiency of Auscultory Skills in Nursing Students Using a Bluetooth Connected Stethoscope. State University of New York Innovative Teaching with Technology Grant.